AJ1903 Support Services Administrator
A new opportunity has become available for a Support Services Administrator
Approach is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic person to join the team to provide administration support to the Head of Support Services including the following functions: HR; Fundraising; Volunteering and Carers training.
• Demonstrate Compassion?
• Take Accountability in everything you do?
• Display Respect to others?
• Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
• Experience in administration tasks
• Experience using Microsoft packages and databases
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Use computer software to provide administration support
• Plan and execute fundraising activities
• Be flexible to Approach needs
What we can offer you?
• Enhanced DBS
• Salary: Circa £17,000
• Hours: 37 hours
• Location: Approach and community
• 27 days annual leave + BH’s
• Contributory pension Scheme
Closing Date: 8th March 2019, 4.00pm
Interviews: 18th March 2019
Application Pack for AJ1903 please click the links below
Please return your completed Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form to email@example.com or to our Head Office, 10 Stoke Road, Shelton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DP by the closing date.