Dementia Liaison Coordinator
A new opportunity has become available for a Dementia Liaison Coordinator to work with people living with dementia and their carers through the Approach and Dougie Mac Dementia Service Strategic Alliance.
Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Take Accountability in everything you do?
- Display Respect to others?
- Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Knowledge and experience of working with people living with dementia and their carers
- Completed assessments and referrals
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- facilitated clinics and training
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or relevant qualification/experience
- A full driving licence and access to your own car
- Manage your own caseload
- Work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues and service providers
- provide support to facilitate Advance Care Plans and Future Wishes conversations
- Monitor and efficiently record all interactions
What we can offer you?
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Salary: Circa £21,000
- Hours: 37.5
- Competitive Hoilday Allowance
- Free Parking at DMH Hospice
- Location: Approach Dementia Services and DMH Hospice
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Pay Care Package + many more benefits!
Closing date: 19th January 2020
Interviews: 27th January 2020
Are you interested?
For more information please click the link below or contact DMH, to apply please visit our website: www.dmhospice.org.uk or contact HR via Telephone: 01782 344300 or Email: email@example.com for an application pack
|Registered Charity No. 1151038
Co. Ltd by Guarantee Registered in England No. 8300439
|Registered Charity No: 1071613
Company No: 03615904